Sunday, December 6, 2009

Quiet Time

Today is a rare quiet day around here. I get a break from doing much of anything, except I wanted to remember to update the blog. I like to have relaxing moments, as they seem harder to come by as I get older. I think all people need the opportunity to unwind and refresh themselves.

You know, we are all so very blessed to have the lives we have. There are so many who are so much more unfortunate. I need to remember that the next time I start complaining about things that really don't have any significance whatsoever. I guess I get selfish, shameful to admit. With the Holiday Season upon us, I find my heart speaking more to me about love and compassion. I truly aspire to become an even better person as the days go on. I still have a lot of growing to do, but I've come a long way as well. I hope everyone gets to experience joy, love, and blessings.

Peace and Love,

Groovitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments here or to email me directly. Keep it respectful and decent, or I'll delete it. Thanks in advance.