Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chocolate and Sleep

I'm going to have some chocolate therapy! Then I'm off to Dreamland! Two of my favorite pastimes are sleeping and eating chocolate. Seriously. Chocolate should be moderated, handed out in rations to me, because I'm the type who can just eat it non stop. Not good for health, but good for the soul. As for sleep, I'm tired. I'm very behind on sleep, for various reasons. Yet, here I sit writing in the blog...hmmm...perhaps I should consider going to rest so I feel better tomorrow. Then again, if I'm in a daze, I won't be all that aware of the crap I deal with at my job. I'll be in my own personal paradise, daydreaming while appearing to be dedicated. Like always.

At any rate, I am going to use some common sense and log off the computer, though I'd much rather write than go to work tomorrow. In due time. Be blessed, and hope you enjoyed the read.

Love, peace, and chocolate,

Groovitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments here or to email me directly. Keep it respectful and decent, or I'll delete it. Thanks in advance.