Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should I just discontinue this blog?

I'm getting ready to just say bye to this blog. I don't think anyone reads it, anyway, and I never remember to update it. I must admit, though, it is therapeutic to write my emotions out, and it always has been for me. I just feel like other bloggers have better information and abilities. I feel a little lack of confidence, here. You know, though, everyone has their skills and talents. We'll see. Maybe it's just because I feel sore today, and I think everything is out to get me. LOL. Forgive me for rambling. I must need to express some crankiness. Move on. Next post should be much better. Be blessed.

Groovitude

(edited on 2/11/2010 to say: just disregard this post. I was not in a happy place. I'm keeping my blog, even if it's just for my own satisfaction. Groovitude is here to stay, so rest easy if you read this at all. :) )

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're not discontinuing your blog. If you post a little more regularly then people will probably read/comment more. They just need to get to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your comments here or to email me directly. Keep it respectful and decent, or I'll delete it. Thanks in advance.